marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

i am so tired from the fieldwork angel and i have been doing. for the past 2 days, we are just going round and round, pasig and guadalupe.. ayy..
------
well, joan called me earlier asking if i will be in the office, cause she brought daw her gift for me. i am so excited about it.. i've seen it na in the picture but iba 'to cause its the live version and its extra special since it was made by her. thanks joan for the nice gesture.. :) speaking of "thank you's".. i have a lot of people to thank. first, to everyone who have greeted me on my day. . thank you. thank to lester for treating me to dinner last friday night. thanks to cheryl, tracy and obee for taking the effort sa pagpunta sa house ko on a sunday, plus treating me to lunch. hay plus 10 lbs. thanks to julette and kaye for the bizu cakes, plus 3 lbs.. kay sheryl, para dun sa favorite kong hopia dice. haay. tama na. basta thank you to everyone who have greeted me. :)
------
i've been back to the gym since last monday, and after the assessment of my trainer, i'm obese class 1 daw.. sige, salamat ah. for the past days, i've been doing cardio exercises muna since iwant to focus on that and get back to my weight.. so that's minus 10lbs pa. hope to achieve it in 2 weeks. haha. and after that, i will start na with my whole body workout. ay-yayyay.. i'm sure that i will not be able to lift my arms na naman after. but anyways, being back to the gym is always nice.
------
well, i already made a decision, and i hope i could stand by it. i hope i have the guts to go against the odds, whatever people might say.. i guess, i just gotta turn into "it's-my-own-life" mode, and listen to people who knows me well na lang. haay. the week's ending, it has never been better.

2 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

rest well anton... dagupn is not too far from now. miss ka na anamin ni eisele.. hahaha. we've been so crazy at the end of each day! as in loka loka... hahaha. i cant wait unti dagupan. memorize na namin yung form! hehe.

12:54 PM  
Blogger anton said...

alam mo, di ko lang sure kung makakasama ako sa dagupan, kasi ena will be out ata for vietnam.. ewan pa, pagusapan daw namin come monday... bahala na.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home