marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

reminiscin' singapore
------

my first blog address went berzerk, that i had to move to this new blog. and i really miss my old one. anyway, my first post in this blog was about my singapore vacation, and i never had the chance to post pictures about my trip. so now, i have the chance.. i'd post some of them.


a pony made out of flowers.. galing noh?!


wide smile.. my fave ice cream.. strawberry ripple


my ben&jerry's dream ice cream.. got this one in night safari. midnight snack ba?!


i like th color combination of my dessert. you can find this in any hawker's place in singapore.


craft in the ceiling. nice floral pattern.


one of the many chocz items: fresh strawberry dipped in chocolate.


a store in esplanade. sells anything with chocolate.


claypot rice - a must try in signapore.


i like the bluewater, and how the lighting effect of the jellyfish.


ethan jared.. my first inaanak.. mukha siyang seryoso.. ;)


fudge brownie from brownie factory. located at the ngee ann city mall. first, i was hesitating to get a piece, because a slice would cost SGD3-5. I think i went back there 3x and finally decided to get one.


sakae sushi. all you can eat! :) burp!


topman/topshop located in orchard road. aside from the fact that topman is my favorite store, it is also located in my favorite street. sidenote: i went to all 4 topman stores in singapore, and all of the time i walked out with a plastic bag in hand.


i like the concept of this 7-11 store also located in the orchard road.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daydreamer said...

Only two words to describe you in this post: food addict and shopaholic (...and you get surprised when I spend too much when ikaw din pala! haha). =)

6:12 PM  
Blogger anton said...

salamat ah julette!! :) haha.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

punta na dito kasi hehehe!!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger anton said...

papunta na nga po.. may countdown na ako!

super excited!!! :)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home