marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

looking back at 2006 and moving forward
------

2006 has been a rollercoaster ride. i changed jobs, homes, country, colleagues, people surrounding me. i can say that this year made me learn a lot of things, and for that i will be grateful for this experience. i have learned to accept new things with open arms, let go and be happy for friends, developed friendships and ties that lasts. and now, i finally know the answer, the answer to the questions i once asked myself. and that is the best gift i received last 2006. i already know what i want, and somehow it feels right.

i am blessed that people closest to me support me unconditionally. i know that i am not the easiest to deal with or it doesnt matter anyway, but every word that comes from them, i value, and it gives me courage to finally move on.

i also have my own sense of being. i know what i want, and i wont let people stop me from going after it. as soon as i feel that i have had enough.. then thats it. i dont care what other people say, i dont live my life to impress them or make them happy. its me that i need to make happy, that is my obligation to myself.

i am always grateful. i never stopped thanking God for all these things that came my way. i have expressed how grateful i am for my family, and friends. i hope i made them feel that i am blessed because of their presence.

so here's a list of people i need to thank.. mom, dad, aggie, chicho, tita bot, ken, auntie dawna, uncle david, ahya ichi, achi michelle, ama, angkong, lester, jeff, bon, tere, bede, marc, che, trace, kate, obee, mic, romina, may, mon, mechie, friend, rebecca, lyn, kelly, florence, law, ting, malu, inay, mommy chi, ena, ainee, joan, pedi, angel, julette, ching, julia, paulo.

2006 has been a blast with all you guys around, and i look forward to a happier and better 2007. around - not meaning sa tabi-tabi cause a lot of people left na and i am sure i wont see them that often na, pero alam ko na kung ang meron, di naman mawawala, and i have all the memories with me to keep. loloking forward to have more memories with everyone.

ps. i know the first part of my post seems vague, but i promise to email you guys and explain myself really soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home