marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, November 07, 2008

my friends know me
------

R messaged me yesterday afternoon and asked if i wanted to have dinner. of course, not being able to see her for quite a while, i agreed to it. we last saw each other, august, during her birthday. so we decided to meet @ central in clark quay. we had dinner at waraku and just talked about everything that has happened - her trip and everything. everyone in my previous office knows that R and i are really good friends. one time, A, my AD, went to see her the day after i resign, and told her - "am sure, you were the first one to know that anton has tendered.." HAHA.

i had miso ramen, and she had this chicken soup, korean style. we also ordered scallops in sizzling plate and cheese asparagus gratin - which is oh so divine. i am only using my iphone for pictures, i would buy my new camera by 1st week december.





since R came from her tokyo trip, she got me some presents. i like that piece of cloth she gave me with japanese print. she has one too, only 2 of us has, and this piece of cloth is to be put around the head, when japanese fisherman would go and catch in the sea.


goodies from TOKYO.

--

after, i met M and T at coffee club - i havent seem M for such a long time already, he is now woking in manila, previously working in saigon. so there. funny thing is - we agreed to meet each @ around 8pm. he then messaged me:

"8.30pm na lang, nastress ako pag naghihintay ka eh.."-M

last month i met O @ orchard, she was walking so fast that she almost didn't hear me call her name.

"obee, okay ka lang, bakit ang bilis mo maglakad, may nang-haharass ba sayo?"-me.
"ikaw, ayaw kita paghintayin at pagagalitan mo na naman ako." -O.
"nye.."-me.
"tara, dun tayo sa aircon.."-0.


RT had a problem, so she was talking to C about it. C said, why dont you talk to A, he is just outside. so C called me, i saw the YM saying

"dont call anton, i have no problem na. ayos na ako. erase, erase, erase." - RT.
so i call her, after our talk, she emailed.. you always say the right thing, i know what to do.

and all of these instances are from my college friends. sometimes, i miss them, most of the time, i dont really care. but am pretty happy about the fact that we all still keep in touch in one way or to other. AND RT just emailed us regarding her engagement. saya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home