marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, December 29, 2008

end year thoughts.
------

i had lunch with friends earlier at cibo in GB5. i love cibo and i was the one who asked to eat there. i had their iced tea eventhough am coughing like crazy, now am back to my water therapy of sorts.

after that lunch, my friends and i went to the church and prayed. i havent prayed like that for quite some time now, i can mention dozens of excuses, but actually there is none, i admit it, its my fault. after my silent prayer, i just felt at peace, a comfort that you just couldnt get from anywhere else.

i will write down some end year thoughts, reflections and notes, and in no way it is a new years resolution - since i really hate that i cant follow thru it. HAHAHA. its just something i want to share, and its something that might be useful in each of our lives.


1. i will spoil my mom and dad, until i can do so. i will say yes to everything that they tell me, i will just be an obedient son and will follow whatever they want. i mean it has to be reasonable of course. a lesson learned is to value life as it is, especially that i dont live with them anymore. i have to give quality time.


2. i will pray more often, i have to instill that practice i had before - when i cant sleep at night when i havent prayed yet. i have to remember the power and comfort that a prayer has. i would have to have that list of small prayers i have so i could recite them everyday.


3. i have to take care of myself, and in conjunction to that, i would need to learn to say no - this works for me, though i have to do this more often.


4. i needed to grow up and learn that friendship isnt one sided, i have to understand and be patient to people who deserves this from me. ive made a lot of mistakes in the past, and i wish it would repeat no more.


5. i have to prioritise time to rest, am not as young as before where i could go on for days without sleeping. not having enough rest, attacks my immune system and makes me ill. i have to eat fruits and vegtables to aid me as well, and of course the ever reliable fern-c.


6. loving my work, hoping that it would love me back.


7. believing in the power of putting your mind into one thing, i just have to make sure what to set my mind into.


so, those are 7 points, i really wanted to make it 10, but i couldnt function well as of now. so these are the things i value now, and hopefully in the future. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home