marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, February 03, 2006

a little extra
i just wanted to say extra thanks to bon - who was always the first person to greet me on my birthday for the past 5 years if my life. hehe. and for dropping by at 1am and giving me those noodles and chips. ang sarap ah. thank yeww.. to cheri, our dear recruiter.. thanks for those popcorns.. yum yum yum. kilala niyo naman ako mababaw lang, popcorn lang?! haha. its the thought naman diba and the effort.
------
i finally had the time to pass my requirements na, i hope they call, i'm really anxious about it. i just hope that they call. p-l-e-a-s-e
speaking of these requirements, the past days, things have been happening left and right at work. things that i hope are not conspired for me to do or not to do something about it. i just hope everything is conincidence lang, i dont want to put meanings into these little things and interpret these as signs.. be focused anton. more focused.
------
back to the fun things in life, i'll be going to tagaytay tomorrow (saturday) til sunday to celebrate cheryl's birthday. happy birthday to you mah friend!!! :) and i hope to have fun there, with my college barkada. my only requirement lang is we do need to eat at bag of beans.. cant wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home