marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

bolinao weekend!
------

I always say that the ocean revitalizes me, not just a pool, but an ocean. I don’t know why, but I feel that I am one with the world, just connected with nature. This nature that goes beyond what my eyes can see, things that even I haven’t seen.

Last long weekend trip to Bolinao in Pangasinan was beautiful, it passed all my requirement for a relaxing vacation. What are these requirements of mine? They are the following:

1. Endless amount of good food (snacks, chips, chocolates, and main meals). I perceive “inihaw” to be the main beach food, or any seafoods at that, lobster, crabs, curacha, squid.. the best.

2. Who you are with is also a main consideration whether you are gonna enjoy or not, and I did enjoy, had loads of fun. I did actually experience to back out on some of my trips because of that.

3. Another factor is that, the beach should not be that crowded. I don’t ever want to be in Bora, kung sobrang daming tao. When I am in the beach, I am in the mood to relax, and not in the mood to mingle with people I haven’t even seen. Maybe this is my loner side talking.
Here are some of the pictures of the trip...


a view from the lighthouse, overlooking bolinao and its famous beach. buti hindi pa kalbo dito, at may greens pa!



this was taken sa treasures of bolinao, a high end resort. parang may butas na nag flash ng tubig.



at patar white beach.. all by ourselves. also, i actually enjoyed swimming in the "enchanted cave" but when those students came, it did ruin my happiness. they were noisy...



version 2 with angel naman.



the beautiful beach.. sidenote, someone drowned daw during that time. kawawa.. :(

this is my lobster!!!

lunch was great. they took care of it, i wasnt functioning well anymore, wish i could have helped..

i like how tall these coconut trees looked like, and yung mukhang parallel siya.

a view from where we stayed at coco beach 1.. ate sid, sorry naman sa toilet niyo.. hindi ko sinasadya!
till the next beach trip!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss the beach!! huhuhu, inggit me!

5:23 PM  
Blogger anton said...

hay, sa singapore walang magandang beach! sentosa lang? hindi ba artificial lang yun? hahaha!

there's phuket, and krabi naman?! hahaha! :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry... I'm sure Ate Sid was happy to find the Treasures of Bolinao in their toilet! hahahaha! :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger anton said...

si pedi kasi nag-iwan ng treasure.. hahaha!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home