marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

i want to thank you for overwhelming opportunities you have bestowed upon me.
i may not see things too clearly, but i believe that there is a plan
now, i see how things are planned and mapped out for me,
it is only now that i realize it, but it feels like it was destined to be.

i might have high hopes, but its you who gave me this hope..
i might face failure, but i am sure that with you by my side,
you will only bring me what is good for me,
at the right moment, at the right time.

this ride had been such a challenge for me
but i never doubted that there will a come a time, i will see through it
i believed that you wont give me this, if i cant handle it.
i believed that i know i am on my way to something much better.

whatever is in-store for me, i cannot wait to see..
i will only be grateful for this encounter you have given me
it might be scary and again uncertain
i might be a fool to repeat this all over again..

but what you have showed me, is that i still can trust in someone
someone who must be my guide, and listen to every step i take
someone who believes in me, that i can do it.
and that is you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home