marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, November 17, 2006

WEEKDAYS IN SINGAPORE
------

you might think that this post is about how my usual day would go by here in sg, but it would just be boring and there is no fun in looking back at it. for me, my blog is a something i can always look back at and smile, and say that hey those are the memories, those are what happened to me at a specific point and instance of my life. and since i dont want unneccessary stress, i gotta filter what i gotta write, nothing about work anymore. that is what i do to live, not my life basically. so there..

so what's been keeping me busy here other than work, is that food that i try to enjoy every so often.. or more often than how it should be. hahaha!



this is a sign that christmas is around, my all time fave starbucks drink, toffee nut latte, but it costs $6.80, almost Php200 - naka ng poots naman. ang mahal.


rommel, marj's friend brought us here, coffee and toast, vivo city -- very good.


kaya toast that i ordered was very good.


these are the close friends of kaya toast.. ang barkada nila. HAHA!


after dinner, my friend lyn got coffee, while i got dessert of course -- browine fudge ala mode.


this is a lobster salad roll @ ichiban


lyn told me that this salmon tataki, $5.90 is a must try, and its really good, cooked salmon outside, with fresh uncooked salmon inside, but i still love dipping it to wasabi and soy sauce rather than its own sauce.


i got home early last wednesday, and got myself spicy seafood cup noodles, sushi from cold storage, the whole set of sushi costs about $4.50, quite okay. and my flat tops dessert. yay!


a closer look at cold storage's sushi. they offer a wide range though, and since it was kinda late, this was whats left na lang.


this is my sg playmate, whenever its not yet past my bedtime.. ethan and nong-nong.

haay.. more foodie finds as i post the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always make me hungry with your food photos. hay. haha.

i usually remember to take photos of my food only after ive eaten everything up. hehe.

food is good!

12:40 PM  
Blogger anton said...

yeah, i love food photos. i feel my spirit being lifted. HAHAHA!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home