marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

my random pictures of early 2007
------

i am uploading basically how my 2007 started off - with a bang! lot of good food, good friends, and family, and i could never ask for anything more. to be honest, i ended 2006 kinda weird, feeling a bit low and depressed.. but the fact that i started 2007 with a high note, i am positive that this feeling will continue to carry through the rest of the year.



i loved every moment in that motorbike, buti na lang 4-wheel so it easy to drive. you feel the energy and you become more adventurous and carefree, every once in a while its a nice feeling. to be like a kid again, a child without anything in mind.


this shot was when we are having our new year programs, seeing my cousin doing silly and crazy things. watching the kids dance like totoy bibo of some sort. am not so familiar with it na caue i barely watch the TV.


oh jut me dreamin with the wind, wondering what life will bring me. its just a ritual for me every new year. in a way, i also look back at what happened. am i in a better place than before of some sort, whether financially, emotionally, etc.


still biking around...


picture taken by angel at som's. told her that i want to try this place, so they accompanied me. hay! i think this is a very weird smile of mine, but i am weird. who cares?!


oh, ill post some of my favorite pictures when i back home, and the food i had with all its glory. but for this post, i want it all me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home