marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

supplies 25th
------

today was just perfect. i don't even know where to start. i woke up early to get breakfast, but cheryl found me online and asked me for lunch. but i have a date with mom na, so i just asked cheryl to join us in chili's, morato. the food as usual was great, we had chicken crispers and some mexican salad. i had coke lite.

went home to pick up ken in school, he begged to stay in the playgroud for a few more minutes, so we stayed inside mother goose. just seeing him having a blast, it was all worth it kahit mainit. bon sent me dulce de leche cake, he was saying na naghahanap siya ng cheesecake but couldn't find one, kaya iyon na lang daw, masarap naman daw eh.

time for dinner, was waiting for ags and dad, since we were suppose to have dinner at shangri-la with my relatives. i saw some cousins arriving already, so i went down thinking that i will just ask them to wait a while, wait for ags to arrive and sabay na kami to go shang. but pagbaba ko, they were shocked, and all of a sudden, they were singing na.

after 10 minutes, it dawned on me na surprise pala yon, planned by twing and ags. they were all there though go-lim fam wasn't kasi dyan daw is in cardinal, having dengue. (i talked to her on the phone, she's okay naman daw, recovering, mababa pa kasi ang platelets)

i had a wonderful time, they are great, i had a blast laughing with them, and just making fun and chika with everyone. basta masaya. plus lester arrived around 10pm to join me for dessert sa house.


mom and dad making sure that everything went well, and that everyone is well fed.


the organizers and me.


i got 3 cakes today, one from mom and dad, the other one from tita bebs and family, the third one i got from bon. everyone sent me dulce de leche or caramel type of cake. is it uso?


cousins with me today!


singing me a song..

thanks to those who have greeted me today and remembered.. i am truly blessed to have met such wonderful people.

LORD, for giving me one more year to grow and share my blessings and myself to others. mom and dad (i love mom and dad!!) ags and cho; tita bot, tita bebs, bespwet, ako aida, ako belma, marj, ahya mike, achi jas, achi mich, ahya ichi, ahya ival, achi cathy, achi ice, adu, lin, leo, auntie gi, k4, tj, tris, etc; bede, lester, jasper, marc, kathy, jac, bon for the cake; roms, mic, trace, che, lilli and teri; julette, julia, kaye, angel, paulo, mayette, ena, ainee and joan; joui, reb, alisha, des, mech and sel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home