marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

good things come in small packages
------

every morning, i always see cheryl carrying this ugly looking packet (package), and then she just eats it every morning. i was so curious cause it smells funny, and asked her what the hell is that?! well, it was yam cake, and she gave me a piece to try, which surprisingly was really good.

its not necessarily something new to me. everytime my grandparents or mom would go to ongpin, they would buy raddish cakes and fry it until golden brows, its rather crispy and chewy, like chips. but i wasn't really a fan, everytime they would offer me, i'd just pass it to someone who is interested in it.

now, for the past three mornings, i'd buy this before i go to office, imaginge its just $2, called yam cake (raddish with bits of whatever, ground meat.. i think) my juice also evolved, not just OJ, but pineapple orange na! added phytochemicals to fight cancer. hahaha!


good stuff


keeps me full til after lunch, around 2pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger lazydog said...

reminds me of something my tito from pampanga eats... forgot the name.

10:12 AM  
Blogger anton said...

pampanga?! baka binondo. sa DEC lang meron na to.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home