marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

christmas cheer 08.
------

oh this has been really one wonderful holiday - eat, rest, read, watch dvd, meet friends, drive around with no traffic jam at all, what more can you ask for? i just had a home-service massage. mom and i were supposed to go some place, but this massuese called and dropped by, so it was perfect timing i guess.

tomorrow, we are all going to NE to celebrate the new year, and will come back on jan 2. will meet with some friends in between, and might go to tagaytay with my family, them am back in telok ayer street working. mom and ags will fly in on jan 23 to celebrate chinese new year and my birthday with me, so it should be good.

oh, one more thing why i love this season is because of presents. im such a big Christmas person, the more festive it gets, the better. i was planning to have this lunch prepared for my family on Christmas day, but dad said that i should not worry about it anymore. its not that i will be cooking, but i will be ordering prepared food, but i had a list which i have researched pa. maybe next year..

here are some of the presents, i really really love.


angpao from mom and dad. funny that cho gave me an angpao too. well, actually we cant give presents because my grandfather died a month ago, but i would feel real bad if there are no presents - so i actually shopped for my friends, family and my godchildren.


got this loot bag from P. i loved everything inside it. the funny thing is i gave this friend a gift bag with 3 items in it - the same items inside the loot bag he gave me.


books, i love reading. here's the list of what i have and from who (top to bottom): a) the one wrapped was from J, "love in the time of cholera", b) mom got me 2 books: "kite runner" and "the devil and miss prym". c) aggie got me "the god of small things" and "one hundred years of soltitude".


J gift wrapped it perfectly.


embotido. i told my mom and dad that i missed this, the next day, they asked the chef (somewhere) to make one for us - he made 24 rolls, and that made me real happy.

i will do a separate post to thank other friends who gave presents. im guessing this is my last post for 2008, so yes, goodbye 2008, and welcome 2009. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home