marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

AP.
------

i am so not in the mood to work lately, no, let me correct that, i am in the mood to work, and am working like a crazy madman lately. but, i just want to be left alone. i think am giving everyone major attitude problem or maybe am just exaggerating.

cheryl msn-ed me, telling me that lately, i am not my usual self, and very moody. she is not the only one who said that, a lot of my colleagues as well. in my defense, everyone that knows me, know that when am not in the mood, it is better to leave me alone and not talk to me at all. or else.

anyway, now is the time to separate myself from all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home