marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, July 31, 2009

what's been happening in Manila?
------

i am loving my stay here in manila - its been really wonderful and somewhat productive. i have done all i need to do which are the following:
(1) passport renewal - am getting my new passport on Aug 12 - finally.
(2) checkbook and bank update
(3) drivers license renewal

all i need is to wait for my passport to arrive so i can finally apply for the US visa - i have all the requirements ready with me.


i had an early morning flight - 6am to be exact. so i had starbucks breakfast @ 5.30am inside the terminal.


manang prepares freshly squeezed juice for me everyday - my favorite would be - apple,orange and pineapple. celery and bell pepper tastes weird but bearable.


i attended my uncle's 50th birthday - and i took photo of the kids (L to R) - jugger, ken and chuy. chuy is my godson, and ken is my youngest cousin.


my first ever checkbook, to make transactions more convenient for me. i can just leave a blank signed check with mom, and whatever i need to pay, can be paid without hassling my parents and their bank accounts.


watched a movie with my sister and cousins (L to R) - marj, milli and aggie. we watched my sisters keeper and its so funny how we all were crying. HAHA!


before the movie, we had dinner at conti's in trinoma, and twing had lengua.


marj and aggie had her favorite dish - baked salmon.


i had the american spareribs, and ordered turtle cake and coffee for dessert. don't worry, we shared the dessert.


i bought a few things while in trinoma - my favorite would be this new nike rubber shoes (Php 4,995); new prince badminton racket (Php 2,000); sports shorts and undergarments, new books to read, etc.

yesterday, we also decided to head straight to trinoma and watch the proposal - ryan reynolds and sandra bullock were really funny. went with tita bot, cho, aggie and twing.


aggie and tita bot was so funny, they tried the chair for a good 45 minutes. the massage chair costs Php 93,000. i think tita bot is thinking twice about that. HAHA!


twing ordered the mushroom and spinach pizza.


aggie and cho at sbarro. i was the one who decided to eat there, since i kinda missed it.


chicho had this penne meatball with white sauce, tita bot had hers in red.


i had the chicago white - i did not like the pepperoni though, the ham goes well with the white cheese best.


the favorite thing i saw when i was there - the poster of NEW MOON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home