marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WIP
------

paulo has been bombarding me with "ahensya" words the other day, this post is inspired from the conversation we had. aside from the fact that the objective of this post is to list down my WIP (work in progress) items or to-do list back in manila.

i have applied for passport renewal online today, they will collect my documents on the 28th (tuesday), personal appearance happens on the 30th (thursday), and i will get my passport on the 12th of august (wednesday) - and i need to pay Php 1,350 for that service. now am thinking i could just pay extra so they can rush my passport, am sure they are able to do that.

so my schedule goes something like this:
july 27 (mon) - prepare all documents needed with photocopy.
july 28 (tue) - pick up of documents, go to the bank - apply for ATM and CHECKBOOK
july 29 (wed) - renew drivers license
july 30 (thurs) - personal appearance in DFA

after i get my new passport, i will need to settle my US visa application. i really do hope that after one month, i can get everything done so i can fly off and visit my friends. LORD, please, i am willing to bear 13 hour flights, and i promise i won't make any reklamo. HAHA!

yesterday was my last day (but i will be back oct 1 - this is just temporary set-up, aka sabbatical leave), and i have to pass by office tomorrow, to get my contract and tax certificate for the visa application. i wonder if they would need my payslip as well?! argh. i have to write down that in my notebook. anyway, last night, sarah and i went for her last dinner in singapore - and she chose the place i introduced her a few months ago - BOON TONG KEE along river valley road.


sarah and i @ boon tong kee.

she flew back to SYD today, and she is starting work in OMD next week. i wish her the best of luck. she read the letter i wrote for her (everyone of us in the office wrote her letters) - and she cried, hugged and kissed me. of course, i can't help but cry as well. sarah is my line of trust, one of my closest friends in the office if i may say so. i dropped her at her place, and she smsed me when i was on the way home "You are my bestest bestest bestest eva eva eva :-) one of those people that come into your life only a few rare times and i am so happy and grateful that we met and are friends. Sorry crying to see you drive away. Speak to you tomorrow. Mwah mwah mwah. x"

also, i was kind of touched, she emailed me last tuesday on a job opening in SYD - and her subject goes -- i am selfish, i want you to find a job in SYD :) -- she is the cutest and i love her. she also bought a house with nate (boyfriend) - they are the cutest couple - and i wish her the best that life has to offer wherever she goes. :)

--

on another note, because of the busy planning for sarah's farewell, i became much closer to the assistants, (we call them media asses - or media assistants) they are the one who helps us run data, etc. i went to watch a movie with them last weekend - harry potter and we had dinner and crystal jade.


esther, me, michelle tan and tony


nisa, me, jazreel and michelle wong

i have to say, i wish i became closer to them since ages ago. we just became kinda close now, when i join them for lunch, etc. i like them, they are a sweet bunch, actually, they are closer to my age - they are around 24-25 years of age, am still 26, yes, it doesn't look like it, but i was born 1983. they were so sweet to message me yesterday, that they are awaiting for my return and that we will reunite once more. i told them that i feel like my all my closest friends in the office have resigned - pat and sarah, and hopefully ryan wont be tendering soon, they replied that they are there anyway, and i am welcome to join them. thats really sweet :)

anyway, am off to go kota kinabalu tomorrow with some friends. i will be back on sunday afternoon, and am flying off to manila monday 6am. wheeeeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home