marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

2010 goals and objectives.
------

it's getting more evident to me that i am getting really older. i know that i am more mature for my age, ever since i was in school, but i think that now, its more of a good realization, i guess.

life has been good to me, and i continuously thank the LORD for that. i am always grateful for everything that i have, and not taking anything for granted.

some things that i am thankful for:
1. family + extended family. i thank the LORD that we were brought up around each other, that we have traditions, and that we genuinely like each other.

2. friends. i am the type who can count his friends with both hands, but quality rather than quantity is so much more important to me. i thank the LORD, that when in times of trials, i am able to lean on some people who knows me inside out.

3. travels. this is my one indulgences in life, as in i can't live without traveling. korea is super nice and i really enjoyed it, especially the nice and warm people.

4. faith in GOD. i have always been proud of this, that my faith has really gotten me thru a lot of things in life. i know that my experience, is not that deep as what other people might have went thru - but its enough for me to keep my faith to my Creator.


some of the things that i want to do in 2010:

1. go to mass/church every sunday. i don't really attend mass, but do church visit. i think now, i see increasing importance in really attending mass and hearing the words of our Lord.

2. i want to be more healthy, i want to play badminton more often, once a week, i want to be able to jog and live life.

3. i want to be less affected by the stress in work. i have to master that art of blocking certain things, and keep my sanity.

4. i want to live in manila once more, although this post, needs a whole page dedicated to itself.

5. i want to save up money in 2010 to buy my own car, and pay my existing obligations.

6. i want to travel to 2 of the following countries/ cities this year: new york, sydney, melbourne, taipei and tokyo.

7. i want to live life to the fullest.

8. i will adopt one more kid from worldvision, i am going to trinoma today to adopt the second kid.

hopefully i can post some photos later on to feature my korea holiday. looking forward to a brighter and better 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home