marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

back from bangkok.
-----

i am currently sitting here on my bed, and typing this post, i have to get ready later on as i am meeting mech, and uncle jeffson's family to grab dinner at NO SIGNBOARD in esplanade.

anyway, as promised from the last post, here are some photos from the hotel we stayed at - BANYAN TREE BANGKOK


the view from my rooms is fantastic, i actually like the whole layout of the place. i would design my room/ flat something like this.


living room area, you can even light up scented oil and sticks if you want to relax


i was sitting at the work table, when i took a picture of this. it was the most used furniture in the room for me.


the goose-feather pillow is the best.


do you like the spotlight above the bed? you can definitely use it for reading, and the good thing is, when you open that light, even if you just woke up, it doesn't hurt your eyes, fantastic isn't it?!


having a bath tub is a cheaper alternative to relax. did you know that the spa treatments at banyan tree costs from THB 3,500 to THB 10,000?!


thank you to jeni (indonesia counterpart), for sending me brownies. yeay!


i requested for this, but lo and behold - the other one she sent me was way better.

--

the most fun part of the trip was not even the training itself, it is that i met a lot of people across the region; spending time to share, laugh with my bosses; having lunch and coffee with my counterparts from thailand (this was really cool, i love the team there). meeting up with new and old clients. when people would ask me to chose where i want to live next here in south east asia, my answer is definitely bangkok. :)