marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PASKO NA...
------

Well, Christmas is definitely coming up already. Can’t believe how fast it is, end November na, and soon December will soon be here. Anyways, its my first Christmas in a foreign land, without my immediate family and almost all my friends. Usually if its Christmas, I am busy planning with my barkada, what to do, where to celebrate and etc.. but now i’d still be planning but it’s a different story altogether.

Plans for Christmas:
- Have a barbecue on the 16th with some local friends/officemates, and am planning to invite over some pinoy officemates as well. Sana maka-reserve pa ako sa condo. Pero mga 6 pax lang siguro para di magulo.
- Celebrate Noche Buena with ahya ichi, achi michelle and ej. Maybe we could celebrate din with mechie and family, since her parents are coming over.
- I don’t know if ahya ichi is planning to do Christmas get together with close friends and relatives here in sg, that would be fun. Update update.
- Other than these things, I don’t know what will happen pa.

Christmas wish list:
(its okay, wish lang naman yung iba eh)
- paul smith wallet, with the signature stripe design. Anyways, I am planning to buy this talaga once back in manila, kasi sold out na sa sg, pero as of now parang di logical to buy such a thing.
- Louis vuitton cardholder that I saw two months ago, again not logical.
- Havianna’s – just realized that I just brought a pair of slippers here in sg, at wala nakong tsinelas pang labas at pang bahay. HAHA!
- Book: Truth, Lies & Advertising, The Art of Account Planning by Jon Steel.
- iPod nano
- the cute adidas color gel watch
- 2007 planner – so I can jot down things and schedule for the rest of the year.
- Formal office wear (polo and slacks)
- New shoes!! which I have – thank you to obee and mic for my early Christmas present, sabi niyo nga from Hanoi with love! Side note: just so happy that obee and mic was able to buy what I wanted, 3 new shoes! AYAYAY! Cannot wait.
- Of course, CASH

I have a Christmas and birthday gift na to myself. So happy and looking forward to it. As of the moment, I can’t disclose yet, but yaaaaay!! Super excited na ako for my birthday to come. I’ll just do another post solely for that.

4 Comments:

Blogger kaye said...

oh gawd, everyone's thinking about birthdays already! ton.. why do you have a gift na for yourself?! we still have two months to go!!! :D

hehe, pero i admit, i'm thinking about that din na rin...

4:40 PM  
Blogger anton said...

see.. see.. see! yeah i do have a gift na for myself. its nice to do that kaya. hahaha!

im excited.

5:19 PM  
Blogger lazydog said...

LV and paul smith in a single post is dangerous.. what happened to marc jacobs?! haha!

4:55 PM  
Blogger anton said...

kasi naman bakit walang MJ sa singapore! HAHA.

i would need to travel pa to be able to get MJ.. i can ask my friend to buy for me, pero naisip ko na mas okay ako ang pumunta and i shop till i drop then ask someone to buy for me dba?!

mas may challenge pag ganon.

at mas dangerous ang MJ. kasi quantity of things to buy ang problema ko dun.. HAHA

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home