marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BIRTHDAY BLUES AND GREENS
------

so my birthday is coming up, am really not excited about turning 24, because i like being 23, somehow it is like still being able to be a kid and afford all the mistakes, and still assert yourself, cause hey, i am 23 already and i can think and decide for myself. i guess i like having options, whether to jump or not is my decision, but i just wanted to have some options for myself. also 23 is quite a year for me, and i feel that this is the age, i grew a lot, in terms of size that is.

i guess being committed to a certain thing is not really for me unless i am really happy, i always find the perfect excuse, or the great escape. i can be committed and passionate about what i do, but it should come from within and not really people telling me to do it. so that's a little thing i thought about in the past days, that made me analyze myself a little bit further. but now, it depends on the circumstances, i kinda need to do this, but not for long.

---

and since my birthday is coming up.. i'd just really want to post things that i like, not to mean that i will get it, but its like a wish list, parang you have SANTA to grant your wish. see, i am eternally 10, and not really turning 24!

1. a book called TOKYO TABLOID from KINOKUNIYA
2. a nice JACKET from ZARA or TOPMAN. i have been looking for a nice jacket to buy, so i have something to bring along.
3. SHOES are always an option. i saw this black pin-stripe VANS that looks so cool. but i have so many shoes, that i don't think its proper to buy more of it.
4. HAVIANNA's.. mine got stolen, i just leave it outside the condo and pagbalik ko from manila, it was gone. ano ba yun.. tsinelas lang yun!

---

i am also thinking whether to do something on my birthday, yeah i will be in KRABI, but i am just thinking whether to do a small dinner in one of my fave restaurants, or just celebrate it in KRABI, and celebrate it part 2 when my parents are here for a holiday. or maybe celebrate it when i go back to manila. i dont know yet. parang id like to celebrate it here, na parang i dont din. so maybe its better to stay as is and not do anything at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home