marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

LAST DAY HIGH
------

i am becoming a bit too emotional in this ordeal, actually NO. hahaha. just this afternoon, i talked to the 3 of my colleagues here in servicing, and did handover. i know i am leaving everything in good hands. i'll just miss them so much, the friendship, commaraderie made. 30 minutes till i walk out of this place, till this last blog post from this iBook.

my GM was so sweet, she even gave me a present (which i haven't opened yet), and i had lunch with almost everyone in the office, 10 of us from other teams as well. its a happy day yet of course, knowing myself, i'd be a bit sad, walking out from something that has been a part of me - good or bad, stressful or enjoyable, work or leisure. i want to look atthe good things, i have learned so much from the past 11 months, i did 2 jobs here - planning and servicing. i met a lot of nice clients, truly nice people, colleagues that have turned friends to me. i have been really blessed.

some shout outs, i know these people wouldn't be able to read this, but am just posting for my own sake and journal purposes:

1. the whole creative team for the support showed to me. i am blessed to have you guys, and i wish i could work with more people like you. we all have some disagreements but its nothing personal. your talents are unsurpassed. ting, rebecca and law - are the 3 creative people closest to me, and these people are my friends. thanks so much. special mention to rebecca - who is my twin, a friend i could always count on. i am thankful to GOD that i have met someone like her in thsi foreign place, i met a family outside home.. so this is like my 5th family na.

2. servicing staff - liza, carmen and jessica - thanks for making my life in this place better. these are the people who cheer me up, actually cheerleader kame of each other. usually times get so bad that kame kame na lang ang nagsasaluhan.

3. waiyin and lee leng - thanks for somehow taking care of me in this place, it has been a good 11mos, i appreciate the kindsness shown to me. i am sorry that i couldn't take the offer you guys gave, i am just looking forward to a place that will suite me.

so this is the end of another chapter, i want to say that i wished i feel numb about it, but i remember what MEL told me before, na mas maganda to go through it. so i will go through it. this is not goodbye anyway, it's just i will see them in another place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home