marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

future set-up
------

i do want my own place in the near future, its sheer joy for me to look at furnitures and things i do want in my home. i know that it will take time for me to afford my own place, because the paying part sucks. i looked at quite a few condo's in manila, but its either not that attractive to me, or the place is way above my budget.

check this site, www.potterybarn.com; it has the coolest stuff on earth. of course, ikea would be the cheap alternative, but if i do have the money i'd really go for this.


from the start, i know i want this headboard for my future bed. around $499.99. i like the dark wood accent in my place, it makes me comfortable and at ease. it signifies a wholistic lifestyle for me. ayoko nun minimalist at gamit puro plastic, parang ang stiff kasi.


this would be a good sidetable, where my keys, some books and photographs would be, priced at $299.99


this cabinet screams oriental, the detailing at the bottom is adds a nice touch to the whole cabinet. it's not so boring, $699.99.


this daybed is perfect for the guest room, or it can be used in the living room as well, double purpose, priced at $699.99


visit, www.potterybarn.com for more accessories they offer, vintage and its a perfect accent for any table.

oh, also check their mainsite, www.holdeverything.com, they also have stuff for the kitchen, media storage, closet, kitchen and utility products; and for bed and bath. i haven't checked the entire site, but i will when the weekend comes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanie said...

hey, hey, hey!
After Vi's post ikaw naman?
ideal living space in the future mode.

5:31 PM  
Blogger anton said...

actually, nadaanan ko lang ang site na ito.

check mo, maraming maganda, para sa future niyo ni... haha!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Daydreamer said...

basta if i have my own place, i want a zebra-print couch, a hot pink shag rug and platform bed! =))

11:00 PM  
Blogger anton said...

parang ayaw ko pumunta sa place mo! haha! joke!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home