marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

PHILOSOPHIES AM IMPLEMENTING
------

thinking about the past and the not so distant past, i went into thinking about how i should be living my life. this is not an emo post about this and that. its basically some fundamental things that i try to live by. things that in a way has affected my life, my outlook and how i live my life right now.


1. better things will come.
i remembered when i was in a certain period in my life. i would usually go home tired, bed, wakes up the next morning to go to the office. all i remember saying at that night before going to bed, is better things will come. i truly believed in this phrase that i dont even know how it will happen. i just believed it will happen. okay, to clarify, its not about working less, but being able to be in a place where i can work and live at the same time.


2. kindness goes a long way.
i got a book and it was given to me by a not-so-close colleague as a going away/xmas present, which was a total shock to me, cause we weren't close. anyway, she wrote in the card that she was thankful that i was thoughtful, thinking of her whenever she needs anything. i think i was the first person to ask her if she wanted to order some food, since we were doing OT. she is new and people dont really talk to her. i guess, simple gestures goes a long way, and i am naturally like this anyway.


3. the power of the subconscious.
this was the book given to me by the colleague, and it is beautiful. i am swearing by it, and i am trying to apply it in my own life. actually, kahit di ko na nabasa tong libro na to before, na-apply ko na to before in my life, thinking about it. so, i suggest you grab a copy of the book to help you live your life to the fullest.


4. happiness lies within me.
i don't need anything, anyone to be happy, what i mean is that happiness doesn't rely on people kasi. feeling ko lang, na dapat nanggaling sayo yon, and when you give off a certain vibe that you are happy, you attract happiness too. and i like it that way.


5. i don't care about what other people say.
wala na talaga akong pakialam sa ibang tao, as long that i am doing my job, and what makes me happy. of course, not in the process of hurting anyone. i just really dont mind them and focus my energy to something greater. ok, may pakialam ako to other peoples opinion naman, but those really close to me, family and really good friends. i think i can really count the people that i trust now.


6. i have learned to say NO.
dati i find it really hard to say no whenever someone asks me for something. i am trying to learn this now, and i am slowly learning that it is not wrong to say NO. it doesnt make you any lesser. if i am not comfortable with certain things, then i will just say no. i try to keep time for myself, i dont give everything away as i used to do.


7. no more negatives.
i dont want to hear negative things, hindi ko na talaga gusto at iniiwasan ko na. before i would get really affected with negative things and vibes na i welcome these things because i feel na makakatulong ako. now, naisip ko na, ayoko na if it will jsut drag me all the way down. i don't want to be in that place anymore. i just block it all away.


8. no more stress.
of course this cannot completely happen, but i am managing it well now. i just inhale and push things aside and clear my mind. this almost often works for me.


9. strong faith in GOD.
i have always had such strong faith kahit nung bata pa ako. this i really remember, and i dont know where it exaclty came from, but i am sure glad to have it. i just dont let go and kept on believing no matter what.


10. i keep everything light and happy.
medyo sundot to dun sa no negatives, i try to surround myself with more happy people, it makes me feel more relaxed. its just a happy mood, or vibe or whatever. i don't take things so seriously anymore.


i do believe that i am living my best life now, and things will go from good to better. i am happy with what i have been blessed with. i love my family. i am there for my friends (chosen family), i respect other people, and thats basically it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daydreamer said...

(1) kindness goes a long way --- sooo true. except people who dont deserve it or yung mang-aabuso haha. ive been burned by this before so careful pa rin ako haha

2) power of subconscious -- soo true!!!

(3) happiness lies within me --- ohmygod u shud have learned this ages ago!!! pero true to. i abide by this. i dont need other people to make me happy. in actuality, i shud be happy with myself .... its called being content and at peace with your self.

(4) not caring what other people say about you ---as in!! since i followed this saying in college, this has made me happier!!!

=))

6:17 PM  
Blogger anton said...

see, we are kind of in the same level. haha!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home