marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, January 12, 2009

good start.
------

may i say that i feel like am off with a good start. i went home around 10pm after that post-NY drink and chat session with my colleagues. i had a beer, coke light and long island iced tea. i can't even finish the iced tea as i was already as red as a tomato. am really not good in drinking anyway, i should have had coke rum, or better yet vodka cranberry. next time. anyway, i was happy i got to watch ugly betty (thanks to ryan's downloads).. its actually one show i really like watching, apart from all the bitchfest there is, they are still human and kinda grounded when the going gets tough. and it all boils down to their own set of values.

saturday was petiks day, woke up @ around 10am, helped tracy to mop the floor in the living room. i also cleaned my room and the toilet. i scrubbed it to perfect white, that was my cardio-exercise for the weekend. i changed and used the new curtain that mom got for me in manila. my old curtain is white, thus the morning sun would come in my room, and id wake up really early because of that. in case you don't know, i have to have all the lights turned off when i sleep.


thanks to SM, i woke up today with no sun in my room. YAY! and these curtains are way cheaper in manila, around Php 400 for one yard, on sale, 50% off. thanks to mom who got it for me.

tracy went to work, and cheryl and i waited for her so we can go and watch a movie. we had carl's jr for dinner, it was a happy one because of the onion rings.


i dont like it, as it was too heavy for me to handle.

mech got a new camera, and she sold me her old one. and now, i have a new camera that i can use. YAY!


canon ixus 70 from mechie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home