marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, April 20, 2009

thing to look forward to.
------

i have been so busy as of late, i can't sleep at night - i just keep rolling around until 2/3am, and with chiro trying to be so irritating.. i threw a fit at the office last friday. i stormed in the meeting room, slammed the door(while everyone is starting the meeting), sat down with my face turning red. they all got it from me, i didn't talk to anyone even when they called my name, i just ignored everyone. simple.

i hate it when this happen to me, cause that is not me. it was really a bad day, and its like the straw that hit and broke the camel's back when all of a sudden you just fall. that's how i see it. i thank them for their patience.

i am better now, i was able to talk to them last saturday and be back to normal. i wish it would not happen again -- i guess its bound to happen again but hopefully not soon.

anyway, i am looking forward to better things now:
- chicho (my brother) is coming this friday for a 3 week vacation. he goes back in time for his DLSU enrollment on may 12.
- i have planned a trip to KL for both of us (april 30 to may 3) so as to spend time together without thinking about work.
- i am looking forward to my manila holiday on may 30 to june 10, but i will be going to shanghai+beijing on june 1-6 with tita bot.
- i look forward to seeing my family again (mom, dad, agster and cho) + the rest of my extended family. i hope to see them on the 30th of may for dinner, since tita bot will be preparing some "kieng" for my grandfather.

well, everything will be alright, i do know that for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home