marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

client update.
------

so i had a chat with my client earlier today.

Client says:
separately Anton, I hope everything is working for you on a work and career standpoint, let me know if you need to talk

Anton says:
oh, thanks. appreciate it a lot. so, i guess you know already?

Client says:
tell me...

Anton says:
oh... uhm, J spoke to me already, and i said that i won't be able to stay.

Client says:
are you very sure Anton?
are they still not able to meet your expectations?

Anton says:
well, i told her that as of now, yes. because i was very tired already (not from working on P&G). i told her that it is unfair since i could not give my best to both starcom and P&G.

Client says:
but what are you looking for? what do you want?
have you found something better?

Anton says:
honestly, nothing yet.

Client says:
I would like to know wat you are looking for and see if P&G/Starcom can meet it
tell me what you want Anton.....

Anton says:
i just wanted to have a break, some time off to clear my mind.

Client says:
seriously Anton, if there is something u are looking for, let me know, cos I really want to ensure, we have done what is required to see if we can meet them
I want to ensure you have thot thru, explored all options and not making a rash decision

Anton says:
thanks. i think i need a break to clear my mind. i hope you understand that my issue is never with P&G.

Client says:
thus more so reason why I think you should think carefully. Do you need some time? I can talk to J again.

Client says:
Don't worry Anton. Just call me if you need to talk...

Anton says:
ok thanks. i would think about it

--

and now, i am rethinking. OMG!! can someone help me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home