marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

i love sneakers.
------

i love sneakers. i saw this nike hi-cut sneakers in full black and pink soles that i would really like to have, its just that it costs S$150 - normally, i would not have any problems with that. its just that now, i don't want to have unnecessary expenses, especially that i don't know what my next step would be. all i know is that i wanted to take some time off and rest for a while, meaning bum/jobless but thats cool. i am in no rush to find something new.

anyway, i love what i got in H&M SHANGHAI, its perforated, blue sneakers.



apart from that, with just a few weeks left (i have to really update my blog with whatever is happening, but i just want to update the final ones and not every small thing) - i have to do a few more things before i leave, its written in this small yellow notebook of mine. HAHA! some things on my list are the following:

1) go to woodlands and eat my favorite roasted chicken rice with charsiew.
2) buy lao hu tzi comic books for domi.
3) go to orchard and get boxes so i cah shift my stuff back to manila.
4) fix my credit card and phone bill statements
5) book the hotel for my bangkok trip
6) buy bak kwa for colleagues in bangkok.
7) shop for good finds in bangkok/jatujak, need to buy lots of boots no.7 products.
8) fix prices on clothes i have to sell - back in manila
9) shop for more finds in singapore
10) once am back in manila, i have to plan our taipei trip with my cousins in sep. thanks to achi michelle for giving me tips and contacts. i just have to fully utilize that.
11) and of course, enjoy the hk trip i'll be having with mom come august.

anyway, i still have a lots of things to do, and being the OC that i am, i can't wait to scrap them off my list. HAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home