marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, August 07, 2009

WHAT A THURSDAY!!!
------

ever since there was the conversation of me going back to manila for good, i told my mom i wanted one car - and its the isuzu swift. i first saw it in singapore, when my friend nas bought one for herself. i thought it was an ok car for city driving - meaning just around the metro, running errands, and meeting friends with.

manila is so unlike singapore - in singapore, you can live without a car, and cab it out, like how i do it. or you can ride the train and its all of a sudden convenient. HAHA! in manila, one really needs a car. anyway, mom told me, that they are planning to buy a car, since my sister is currently using my car which is the lancer. but all of a sudden, i have to stay back in singapore (ok fine, decided to stay back) and now, my sister gets to keep the new car. while, i can use my old one. its ok, am planning to buy a new one once i settle back in manila naman.


aggie signing the papers before the car gets released.


the new car in color white - in case you don't know my dad - he likes the color white so much, that most of our cars are in that color.

mom, aggie, cho and i went to greenhills since i wanted to buy something for myself, we look through it and i might get it on sunday, once mom brings her checks to pay the bill. HAHA! don't get the wrong idea, i will pay for it, its just that mom has to issue the check, since she definitely has more money than me in her checkbook account. was i able to mention that i have my own checkbook account, yea, am still excited about that. anyway, that will be another topic na lang. mom and i went to promenade, and saw this:


GOYARD St.Louis PM in blue. mom likes it so much, we were supposed to go to HK and buy there kasi its not available in MNL. i told mom that she could get it and lets not go to HK na lang, since its there na. mom did not get it pa, since she has no check in her wallet. we will go back to GH on sunday, so lets see if mom will get it.


on the way home, i passed by a grocery store and bought this:


MAGNOLIA Double Dutch Ice Cream Pint, Php78. i missed magnolia ice cream, since all of the ice cream i have tried in SG sucks, of course except for HD and B&J - which is so expensive, i prefer magnolia anytime of the day. oh, twing and marj told me that masarap daw the new ice cream from selecta those chef creations, so i will try next week. lets pace it out, so i wont have such a big tummy naman when i go back in SG, not that i don't have a big tummy na. HAHA!

--

off to other plans, i am planning chicho's birthday come 19th of aug - i am the one choosing the restaurant and all that, not a big deal, but it is for me, since i want to make it extra special since am here in MNL. plan is to fo ALBA's at tomas morato since i am craving for paella and lechon. i called them na and will call again for reservations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://pesijymuk.maddsites.com/ymaducyt.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home