marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

c/o Facebook: 25 Random Stuff About Me
------

since i don't want the whole wide world to see this, i decided to post it in my blog rather than FB. actually, that is why i still keep my blog and multiply account - its for the people who really know me, rather than just acquaintances - i have never really been good at that.

so here are 25 random things about me:

1. i still get panic attacks on the night before flights heading back to sg. that would be that hardest part, but once am back in the country, am normal as i could be.

2. i do have a lot of faith, and i believe in the power of prayers.

3. i chose people that i associate myself with - who i want to be with, shop, dine or travel with.

4. no idle time for me - i have to always do something.

5. patience is definitely not one of my virtues.

6. i dislike people who don't value time. i don't make anyone wait for me.

7. i take myself out from negative situations - i don't want to be in it.

8. i enjoy life, and makes the most of it.

9. i love being alone - i am at my best when i am alone and comfortable. i don't want people to bother me.

10. i eat good food. i don't want to waste calories by eating something i don't even like. if i am going to gain weight, it better be good food that i want to eat.

11. for me, dessert definitely comes first (cake, pastries, chocolates, etc)

12. i give everyone a fair chance. i always believe in the good rather than the bad.

13. i love to read wherever i am.

14. i can't live without music - whether its from my iTon (iPod) or wherever.

15. the ocean is therapeutic for me - it revitalizes me.

16. i want to travel and see the world. who doesn't?!

17. i'd rather stay home that go out.

18. i know what i want, and go for it - if that makes me a pain in the ass, then so be it.

19. i want to be in control in things that i can, but also learned not to sweat the small stuff, especially if its out of my control.

20. i feel guilty for being masungit to the people around me. though, i really try to be nice.

21. i expect so much from people around me. if i don't expect anything from someone, it means, i don't really care.

22. i am a worrier, i always expect the worst in every situation.

23. and that is why, i am always prepared and organized.

24. i can easily detach from people that were previously close to me. i sometimes weigh if i don't give a flying freak about them or still care; and usually the latter wins. (except for some) HAHA!

25. i still want to do a lot of things at this point in my life. i definitely want to do the following:
- i want an adventure trip to somewhere - beach, some nature place, etc.
- i want to sign up for world vision, and at least get 1 kid before september ends.

anyway, am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home