marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, January 08, 2010

di naman masama mangarap.
------

my birthday is coming up, not that i am really excited about it, i don't have any plans of celebrating it here in singapore. i don't exactly celebrate my birthdays, anyway. but i always like receiving presents, whether it be Christmas or birthdays or pasalubongs, i just love it.

i already had 2 things that i want for my birthday:
1. external hard drive - i already told ryan that i wanted this, and he will ask people in the office for money to buy me this.

2. roomy backpack - where i can put my laptop and things inside, it should serve as my daily bag + travel bag as well. i asked chicho and aggie to get me this, kasi they were asking me for too long na what i want for Christmas and birthday.

anyway, this is something i also want, but i am sure that i will not be getting in the next year, maybe 2011, you never know.


IWC Ingenieur Automatic Watch, USD 4950.


IWC Classic Pilot, USD 3739


IWC Aquatimer Automatic, USD 3899.

i think i like the last one (aquatimer automatic) best, though am thinking whether i want steel or leather. haha! just saying, di naman masama mangarap, maybe if i get a bonus or something - like either i get more money in my bank account, without knowing who it was from. there's a higher probability that that will happen, rather than getting bonus from the office.

anyway, i have so much more to think about rather than buying another watch. growing up is shit. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home