marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, July 12, 2010

change.
------

there has been quite a bit of change in my life in the past few weeks, things that all of a sudden happened, hopefully for the better rather than the worst. to give a rundown:

- i hear mass every week. you know, i have a lot of faith, and i do pray sincerely and honestly, but never went to hear mass on a weekly basis. hopefully it signals good change. i am also hoping to get a rosary booklet, so i can pray the rosary, plus to spend time reading the bible, even for just 5 minutes a day before i sleep. i think that would be a terrific idea.

- i enrolled myself to fitness first. i know that i let myself go, therefore the drastic weight gain, though i don't really have a problem with it. the reason why i joined the gym is just to be more physically fit, and active rather than spending the whole day at home sleeping or laying down in bed while watching series.

- i try to be more adventurous in experiencing things, i go trekking, and i went to forest adventure at bedok reservoir park, did zip line, and all those things i don't usually do. this weekend, i'll join pau, liv and joan to go singapore flyer, etc - those places i have never been.

- this is the 4th week that i haven't S. -> that is the best thing ever.

and moving on to non-major life altering things, i got my own macbook pro last saturday, i have been wanting one for the past 2 years already. even cho and aggie, got before me, difference is that i am paying for my own. the next few days will be super exciting for me, as in..

- i will see pau, joan and liv this thursday. the itinerary is all set, and i just really want to spend time with them. i. am. so. excited. haha! i have not seen them for the longest time, i think a year plus na.

- chicho will be here on the 22nd! we are going to go ikea, muji, orchard and stuff. shopping is fun with cho around, though am sure he will buy more things than me, but i have this feeling that its my credit card that will get swiped. anyway, am thinking of paying for his stuff, since its his birthday naman sa august 19.

- dinner/gimik with some pinoys from P&G on the 30th - all scheduled. oh, this actually depends, as i might have some business trip to bangkok, end july daw eh. if post 22nd, then i think ill go, but if its around that time, i don't want na. haha!

- i will be home august for dad and cho's bday, then i am off to japan as well, for my own vacation with obee.

- i won the office bet, since i picked spain, and won SGD 60.

- i am waiting for my check to come in from california fitness. it was stupid of me, to not check my balances so thoroughly. they overcharged me, for 16mos worth of gym fees. now, they are reimbursing me. please pass me the check na, i need it for my japan trip. haha!

thank you GOD for all the blessings, i could not ask for more, except to keep me and my family safe from harm, and to take care of our health. by the way, i ask you to support either worldvision or unicef. i am supporting both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home