marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ROMINA's WEDDING
------

romina, or romonster to me, is one of the the coolest person i know. she is such a sweetheart, actually, she was one of my closest friends back in college. she used to stay in dapitan, and i would usually give her a ride home post our evening class in DLSU.

romina is one of those people who can do something silly, and escape my brutal ridicule. she has this childlike approach to life, that is amusing to me. maybe because she is the youngest of 5 sisters, and i am the eldest of 3 children. i am more action oriented, and get things done, while she is more relaxed, she doesn't get stressed at all, and thats what i liked about her, she is my total opposite.

but anyway, i am super happy to attend her wedding, i have not seen her in 5 years already, since she lives in SFO. and i have to say that i truly missed her, and wished she could be with us here in asia, so at least we can meet and catch up, but nevertheless, she will always be part of 12, and will always be special to me, if not us.


romonster and me.

took a lot of photos at bicapture booth! saya! until the next wedding of kate and pau.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home