marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, November 26, 2010

a few more days to xmas...
-------

i have been counting the days, marking X on my calendar. work is slowing down, since i am moving out of these brands, and i try to keep my involvement at the minimum. everything is great, i am excited to start something new, but more excited for the xmas holidays. i can't wait to wake up in my manila bed, drinking hot chocolate, being with my family - shopping and eating out, etc. spending time with friends over meals and drinks, cousin time, playing badminton, etc.

things i need to do before all these are:

- i have to renew my OWWA certificate in the philippine embassy.

- i am due to speak to RCT directors on tuesday, so we can discuss next steps. post me, finding out who my direct report will be, i will also finalize my holidays. on top of my list is the 2-3 weeks US trip am planning either april-may 2011, if not by sep-oct 2011 - i wanna be there either spring or fall. so definitely by next week or so, i have to book my tickets already, and ask roms / pau if i can stay with them. wheeeeeee! :)

- i also need to find out whether i can work from home in january, since mom is requesting for it. haha! i have to talk to whoever my boss will be.

--

ooh, speaking of xmas, i am making my personal list of presents for people. i also need to make donation to WFP or world vision philippines, i have yet to decide where, but am thinking a charity from manila, since they need it more than some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home