marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

> 10 little joys in my life

i decided to come up with a list of TOP 10 anything. and for the first edition, it will be the 10 little joys in my life. this are small gestures, cheap and cheerful things that makes me genuinely happy.

1. chocolate/ ice cream with peanuts/almonds/macadamia. anytime i feel like shit, stressed or bored, this will surely make my day a little bit better, a little bit brighter.

2. a good cup of latte / mocha. if i start morning with a good cup of coffee, almost always it turns out for the best.

3. greetings / shout out from my friends - especially with my move to China, most of my closest friends are in singapore and in manila, and they checking up on me, thru BBM, Whatsapp, MSN, Yahoo! keeps me sane and happy.

4. i love smelling good, thus i hate sweating and being under the heat of the sun. and thus, i make sure to rotate different perfumes / colognes that i have. latest one that i got was HERMES VOYAGE - smells so good. you also cannot go wrong with my other favorites such as TERRE D HERMES, BLEU DE CHANEL and CLINIQUE HAPPY.

5. a good foot massage is always good, but i need to try and be more relaxed. the only thing is if its a new masseuse, i always get stressed, since i dont like people touching me. i get stressed and akward.

6. a good review on work by my superiors, teammates and clients never fails to make my day better. guess its due to the fact that i am sacrificing a lot of things to be here, and the only thing i want to focus is to make sure i deliver quality and great work.

7. my ipod with music i love. i need this to be able to work and function especially when doing analysis - it gets me going.

8. movies, series - anything from american to korean doesn't fail to entertainment me, and serves as something to do when i don't feel like being around people.

9. talking to my family and making travel plans with them is a pure joy. i look forward to just the slightest idea of seeing them and making new experiences with them.

10. catching up with friends. i love one on one relationships, intimate ones, rather than the bar/drinking sort of thing. i love hanging out and having coffee with a few close friends. i enjoy talking about everything under the sun, without feeling pressured to talk, smile or whatnot. i like anything that's casual and simple.

next 10, are the next few travel destinations i would like to go to in the next 2 years... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home