marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

i've been tagged by achi mich.. so here we go...
------
4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
- Strategic Planner: interviewer and transcriber
- HR Coordinator
- Accounts Executive for Media (if there is such a thing?!)
- Music 1, listening station

4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Land Before Time
- Finding Nemo
- any light and funny movie will do
4 Places I’ve Lived
- Banawe in QC
- Santa Mesa Heights in QC.

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
- Will and Grace
- FRIENDS (yes, upto now!)
- My Name is Kim Sam Soon
- American Idol
4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Blogs of my friends
4 Of My Favorite Foods
- Ice Cream, gelato - anything that has nuts...
- Brownies and Cakes - anything that is chocolates and has nuts! any dessert actually..
- Nowadays, japanese food - sushi, etc!
- Italian food, pasta's...
4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation (the last four)
- Singapore
- Vietnam
- Nueva Ecija
- Puerto Galera

4 Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
- anywhere but here.. preferably singapore and ho chi minh, or bangkok! basta!
4 People I Wanna Tag
- Paulo & Angel
- Julette & Kaye
- Sheryl
-------
as much as i want to do good in this thing that i am doing now, i kinda feel weird doing this, becuase i dont think that it is in my job description to do this. i feel super multi-tasking na to do all of this. nakakapagod lang minsan... i know that i dont have any right to rant because firstly i agreed to do this work, and second, it is something new to learn.. third, i want to be of help. so siguro nga wala akong karapatan humirit. hahaha! never mind, kalimutan niyo na ang last part ng post ko. hahaha!

1 Comments:

Blogger angel said...

syempre nabuko that i havent been able to read your blog in a long time! hahaha.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home