marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, March 03, 2006

friday na!
------
hay. thank you lord at friday na.. seryoso, thank you for the continous blessings you are giving me. i can't thank you enough. today - i feel great. i feel things are going to happen. i dont want to jinx it but i am just optimistic that things will be going to be great.
------
on things i need to do:
1. i'd like to go back to ongpin/binondo.. to try that crepe place that sheryl shared to me. and go back to bee tin to buy more stuff.
2. i need to go at sta. lucia east grand mall - to visit john's new business, may i-consult pa daw, dapat ko ata huminggi ng consultation fee.
3. aggie (my sister) is asking me to accompany her and watch close to you.
4. i have a sunday morning appointment
5. and many more
whoah!! go lang ng go!

1 Comments:

Blogger ciox said...

I watched CLOSE TO YOU! haha :) okay siya.. I mean, don't expect anything mind-boggling pero nakakilig haha :) (only coz Sam is so fucking HOT).

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home