marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

recap of my weekend
------
i've always loved weekends. the thought that you can accomplish so many personal related things, or staying in bed the whole day is a blessing.
last saturday, i accompanied my mom to ongpin.. we went to "bee tin" a chinese grocery store, which showcases a lot of imported goods from asia. so my mom was minding her own thing and so was i with my brother.
funny thing was i found an aisle that made me giddy.. (times when my mom and dad would buy me new he-man, thunder cats or ghost buster figures when i was young) anyways, the aisle was full of imported stuff - like biscuits, rolls, and chocolates, candies. and i am a sucker for these things. my brother would get the usual meiji choco babies and strawberry chocolate stuff. and i was like hoarding stuff! my mom and brother was both shocked with what they saw.. like a little kid that cant get enough of these little new finds. but the good thing now, is i am able to pay for whatever i get. my mom did offer to pay for all those stuffs i got, but i insisted that it was me who got all these, and i should be the one paying for it. - yabang noh? bagong sweldo lang kasi that time. hahaha!
that afternoon, me and my siblings went to order pizza from yellow cab.. which i enjoyed so much. i also cooked pasta that same afternoon, and so we were feasting italian like there's no tomorrow. and our new bonding activity is magic sing. we borrowed our aunt's.. and we were like competing as to who gets the highest score. and i did.. 969/1000! out of 10 songs with 100 as the highest.
------
that sunday, i just stayed home.. rested lang. cant wait fo the next weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home