marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

MANILA TRIP Part 3
------

My Friends PART 3.1 :)

Okay, this maybe last post will showcase my pictures when I was back in Manila with friends. I met a lot, but haven't met all of them. Haven't seen Lilli, Gilda, King, Mye, etc. Sayang, next time pag-uwe ko, i have more time to spend with you guys. Sorry also to Bon, cause di na talaga ako ginanahan lumabas ng monday night, stayed at home and felt weird about leaving, nagkaroon ata ako ng emotional turmoil that night. But moving forward... But since i met a lot, i'll be posting my saturday with friends first.

I truly enjoyed my stay 4 day stay in Manila, it was one of the best, and i never truly enjoyed driving until the past few days. I never enjoyed being stuck in traffic, going around Taguig, Quezon City, Makati, Tagaytay. Never appreciated how good food can be better with laughter, family and friends beside you, just chatting.

All i can say is that i truly feel blessed for having these people around me. It's harder for me to leave Manila, knowing what I'll be missing..


parang nasa disneyland kame, pero eastwood city lang yan sa umaga. ngayon lang kame napadpad ng eastwood ng maaga eh. hahaha!


halatang nagchichismisan. all attention to paulo


something fishy here.


i always have picture with julette and kaye.. since way back, since nung may youthful glow pako, hanggang ngayon na wala na.


girls going gaga over the great artist. yihee!


walang magawa.. tumambay sa labas ng bahay at mag camwhore.. gawain naman natin talaga yan eh.


inside sonja at serendra


having fun outside, with flies all around us.


another version of balls, with different pose.


ang mga donyang nagyoyosi, peke!


hay, sarap ng buhay ng nakatambay. we should do this more often.


cibo.. with trace, che and cy.


enjoying bibngcrepe.. chococheese.


nasusuka na kame sa dami ng kinain namin.


ABABU ulet sa JANUARY.

next stop -- part 3.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home