marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

100th POST
------

i want my 100th post to be about my birthday celebration, but i guess ill save that for my 101st. haha! actually its really over 100 na, but the first 60 was is my first blog, and this is the 100th here in this second blog.

i guess i just wanted something special for my 100th post, and i believe that this is special and relevant to my life. i know that asking for a sign is not the right thing to do, but i guess when you are really confused, that is the only thing to do. and HE never fails me, i believe in that and have proven it a million times over. now, there is a sign. i just need to wait for a few more months, and finally, finally, finally.... i'll have my life back - in one whole chunk.

---

by the way, i want to share this to everyone. grabbed from julia's multiply, and asked me to read it. :) hope you enjoy.


God, grant that I may see the joke of things
the little things that bother now and then
God grant my sense of humor may be strong
to weap a bit and then to smile again.

God grant there be a chuckle in each tear,
to every trial, God grant a funny half
so when I'm being judged,
perhaps you'll say "Are you the soul who tried to laugh"

And when I nod and answer "Yes I am"
I tried to kill my troubles with a grin
Perhaps you'll smile and say "That was a task!, but here's the gate of heaven,
Enter in"

-Bruno Hagspiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home