marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

goodbye CAKE
------

so my GM, L was supposed to be on leave today, but he was back to finish some phasings (parang P&L), so ang boss ko ay naharass to give them actualy profits(haha! deadma, tapos na ako, napass ko na ang phasings ko for the rest of the year)

after lunch, he was looking for me in my place, so i heard them calling my name, eh nasa creatives ako, so dibale na, punta naman ako. malay ko ba.. then may dala siyang cake, in fair, from THE PATISSIER ang cake, i will take a picture later.

"All the best.. here's something for you, share it.." - L.
(alam kasi ni L, na mahilig talaga ako sa sweets, thats why si joui nga calls me "cupcakes")
"thanks, thanks.." - A.


actually, isa si L sa mga reasons why i decided to join CRUSH, kasi the first time he interviewed me, he seemed to be very nice and cool.

so before he leaves, he shook my hand again and wished me the best. L and WY (previous GMs, have been very very nice to me.. thanks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home