marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

INDIANA JONES.
------

last night, we went to watch INDIANA JONES. thanks to star world for the premiere tickets. if not, i would not really watch the movie anyway. i kind of enjoyed the film, it was full of adventure and it was very relaxing, great way to end the night.
watched the film with helen, cheryl & daniel, jeanette & friend, satya and me.

--

anyway, am off to my new place this sunday and i am really excited. im psyched to go to carrefour/ikea and buy stuff for my place. right now, i dont have an idea, what else i would need to get, aside from these:

1. electronic kettle
2. microwave
3. dvd player or personal dvd player

as for the 'extra' furnishings my new home would need, ill try to buy these things over the next few months as i don't want to spend all my money on making my new home beautiful. i hate the idea of spending on something that is temporary, but then again, it seems like i don't have a choice. oh here are the list of things i want to get:

1. new rags for the kitchen
2. new sheets and pillow covers
3. lamps for my room (i'd need to figure out whether my old one still works)
4. cheryl was saying she will buy bean bags, but am planning to get a really comfy seat, lazyboy type but the cheaper version.
5. platic stuff for the kitchen (pasta, sugar, ek holder and stuff) - i want it color coordinate **shit, pau/joan, pwede bang SM makati hone section**
6. i want the murakami coffee mugs, but yea, i guess that idea is over and done with.
7. i need to buy a shelve for my books, and other kutingtings.

the best thing is, mom and dad agreed that i can use my credit card, meaning they will help me pay for these new stuff, but di naman ako ganun kakupal, i will limit it to a certain amount, then the rest, i will pay na on my own. i will buy what i really need first (depending on my modd, which, i usually end up buying things that i want)

wow, am excited togo shopping, i haven't been out for quite some time. ;)

bow, i have to work muna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home