marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, January 16, 2009

thinking about birthdays.
------

so a few more days, and its my birthday. i'd rather forget the age, and just treat everyday as a blessing. well, i like the fact that i have something to celebrate about. cheryl and tracy has been bugging me regarding my birthday dinner, and they have been suggesting all sort of things. good thing is that mom and aggie will be coming over to celebrate it with me. i cant decide which place i want to celebrate my birthday at, so i have two here. help me decide, its gonna be a simple one with mom and aggie anyway.


HALIA, www.halia.com.sg


GRAZE, www.graze.com.sg

i'm leaning towards graze, i just have a feeling that its a great place, with great food. whatcha think?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kha!!! hehehe.

7:23 PM  
Blogger anton said...

Hahaha!! I don't feel like eating Thai food on my birthday!! But it's okay, post naman na yon if ever.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home