marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, May 11, 2009

chicho's last day
------

chicho went home this morning. i miss him na, and i want him back in my house, or maybe me back home. yon lang.


we went to guilin park - first time that we did a non-shopping activity. it was beautiful, so i am planning a jogging session with ryan next week.


it was very relaxing, and it really felt so good, like you leave all your worries behind type of feeling.


we bought the same havianas - back in december. our stuff are mostly the same, shirts in different color, etc.


took a picture of our shadows while walking. i have more photos in multiply.

pardon me for all my issues lately, am no fun to talk to, but am really trying my best to be sane, and think logically. thats it. i hope i'll be back to my normal self in a few days/weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home