marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ongpin shopping and food trip
------

i have been so lazy to blog lately. all i wanted to do is to sit down, lie back and watch dvds, go out and have coffee with twing, play badminton with my cousins. i barely meet my friends as well, i haven't even seen tracy and mic. HAHA!

two saturdays ago, we all decided to go to ongpin and binondo for a food trip, of
course these included shopping - or buying my favorite things in ongpin.


we had sincerity for lunch - with their famous fried chicken.


i got myself a lucky charm from this store - and it was blessed before i wore it, cost me Php 1,300.


the CFs - ainee, lisa, sheryl and ena (left to right)


we all said a little prayer before we went home.

we also went to the following store:
- crepe de chine for afternoon drinks - really i'd not recommend people to go here, it was just the worst place i have been to.
- DEC and bought puto for dad
- ENG BEE TIN to buy my hopia ube
- BAKERS FAIR for my hopia mungo
- grocery store to get my bag of peanuts, lisa and ena got these chili flakes, etc.

--

i also went to duty free last sunday, my mom has these platinum card meaning we can go in and enter anytime that we want, and we also get 10% off. we went there since they had this promo called peso power (their conversion rate is Php 43, from Php 48.65), this will last until the 31st of august. so its a good opportunity to buy things. i got 2 items that i will write about in my next blog post.

--

tomorrow is dad's 58th birthday, i sent out an SMS to invite everyone out for dinner at LUK FU. i thank dad for everything and for really just being there for me and supporting me in whatever endeavors i make.

--

yesterday i went to the US embassy for my visa interview. i waited for almost 4 hours, but the interview lasted for less than 5 minutes, oh i got it approved, hopefully i can get my passport with visa this friday.

ok, till next update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home