marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

random post
------

manila is good as always. HAHA! although too bad for me that it was raining so hard. arg. anyways, some note on that trip:
1. thanks to ags and cho for my polo - it has "this" sentimental value when we got trapped in topman in mall of asia. ahaha!
2. dad - i love my new phone. yey! thank you! sa lahat lahat maraming salamat, i do feel blessed and such a lucky bastard.
3. mom - sa pagsama sa akin around the metro, pinuntahan ko ata lahat ng mall. and for buying me grocery items and still paying my credit card while im still here.. such a lucky lucky lucky bastard!!!
4. tita bebs and family - for treating me to dinner.
5. uncle david and family - thank you for showing overwhelming support..
6. monica - for the calendar pad and shirt. ang ganda nung calendar pad.. i liked the quotes.
7. to my closest friends - thank you for taking time out and meeting me.. talking to you guys and spending time with you is just one of the best moments..

---
weird.. i can view my old blog again, and how i miss the plain white pages, and my innocent posts back then. HAHAHA! wala lang. i might do the next few posts there na lang, actually depending on my mood.
---
last night, we had dinner at hooter's in clark quaye. american food served by tiny-winy. HAHA. the food was good, get those recommended by the chef. the servers were wearing skimpy outfits, sexy sila pero di maganda. the face is plain. HAHA.
---
singapore idol.. they have talents but not really that great to rave about, i mean so-so lang sila. kaya silang pasabugin no sarah geronimo kahit may lagnat siya. ganun. mas magaling pa din ang pinoy singers.
---
boss called me friday night, talked about the upcoming work. i think there's a presentation on wednesday.. and she wants me to do the reseach and write concepts. she told me that the next 2 days will be hard for me. tinatakot ba ako nun?! AHAHA. i think she is just warning me and asking me to prepare for long working hours, as any advertising professional does. HAHAHA. talk about my first day at work.
---
hoy, ikaw! may nakita ako sa TV na leather shoes by tenorio manila. ikaw ba nag design nun?! congrats. galing mo. i was shocked by the clip and that familiar "dog-man" creature, nakadapa! HAHA. na-doink doink din ata.
yun lang.. till my next post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home