marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

MANILA TRIP Part 2
My Family
-------

My Angkong's 90th Birthday!

The reason i went back to Manila, was to attend my Angkong's 90th birthday. It was actually pretty cool, since at one dinner party, i met with all my relatives - cousins. And you guys know how i have close family ties right, am pretty close with my 20 over cousins, may mga mas close nga lang ako kaysa sa iba. You can't please everyone. HAHA!

Anyway, the party was awesome, was able to hug and make kwento and updates kumbaga. Milli aka Bespwet is Marj's sister, she's a year older than I am but we grew up together like siblings - so it ws fun to be able to see her, and know whats been happening and what will happen. HAHA!


i dont know if we are complete in this picture. but somehow this was the theme of that night.


here is a picture with tita bot, who told me na parang ang tagal ko na nawala pero 3 months lang pala. i know she super missed me.. they missed (aggie and her) our late night kwentuhans. they said bumalik na daw ako.. why not?! and we are also planning to go to MACAU sometime.


i'm with the LIM girls.. dyan, achi ice, tristel, and aggie, my sister. funny story, i never informed dyan that ill be working in SG, and when she first went to our house, she was looking for me daw. nung nalaman niya daw niya na nandito na ako, nalungkot daw siya. :(


oh, here's a new version of my family picture.

MANILA TRIP 3 next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home