marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, December 01, 2006

updates from manila
------

manila is on holiday, and the weather is cold, may bagyo nga lang. so better stay home and be safe. usually, i'd just watch DVD's and eat ice cream (double dutch pint), and chips (nacho's, clover ham and cheese).. if i am in manila. but now may pasok kame so ho-hum na lang, at least its friday. anyways, my dad's flight to HK and CHINA still did happen inspite of the bad weather, and chicho(my brother) was so happy that mom allowed him to go out with his friend. kasi kung si dad yun bubungangaan na naman siya, KJ daw. HAHA!

so dad's a little bit funny.. nagpaparinig ako for him to buy me MJ in HK since may MJ nga dun at dito sa sg wala. ang sabi daw ni dad is.. "ano yun?!", so ags(my sister) explained to him what is MJ, and how crazy i go over MJ. HAHA! ang magandang reply ng tatay ko.. "hindi kame mag-shopping, factories ang pupuntahan ko.. tell him, siya na lang bumili, i'd give him money na lang.." sana nga pati plane fare bigyan ako. HAHAHA! have a safe trip to HK dad! :)

anyway, i miss my family.. medyo obvious naman. :)

---

this is a super late post, this was my last dinner in manila last october 23, my family ate at this korean resturant at pan pacific hotel - i forgot the name, but i think it's called FAMOUS, or something like that. supposedly after this dinner, i should either be in greenhills where some of my xavier friends are at (bede, lester, bon, marc, etc) - and they keep on calling me but unfortuantely i had to turn them down since wala na ako sa mood to go, and i want to be with my family that night. OR go to 121 where gasso friends were there since wala ngang pasok the next day.

but since i feel so weird, and anti-social, i just went home.

okay, moving on.. here are some images of what i got to eat. masarap naman siya pero hindi lang ata talaga ako fan ng korean food unlike my mom na dahil sa kakanuod ng koreanovela pati and eating habits na-influence na. wait, FYI lang, did you know that back home, my mom bought a set of korean utensils for us to use, and for a time, we were eating on bowls, chopsticks, and that big piece of spoon that koreans use. for a perion, ganon kame lahat. HAHA! crazy mom!


ags, cho and me at the korean resto! anyway, the funny thing here is kasama namin si BU MATHAY magdinner. eh di nga namin siya kilala eh. my uncle invited him, or my dad might know him. pero weird lang kasi it's my mom's birthday that we are celebrating. anyway, we are contained in one room, so we had to smile and etc. oh my dad pala is with BU as well in his HK trip. nyar..


a wide variety of appetizers.


this HERBAL CHICKEN comes with a soup that was supposed to be healthy daw. grabe, pinilit kame (3 of us) ng mom ko na ubusin ang soup, eh di nga namin gusto. so what we did was just to have a contest, and who finishes it first wins. i won. (never felt like a 10yr old, i even asked my mom..."are you serious?!?!") she said YES. ho-hum.


this is their way of grilling sliced beef. walang lasa, thats why you need to put in lots of sauce.


spicy seafood noodle. its just a hot and spicy soup. nothing else. bland ba talaga ang korean food?!

---

oh just other random pictures..


PASTA and SPARERIBS COMBO @ fat michael's.. i'm getting hungry.


i miss my hair like this. diba pagbalik ko, i'll cut it like this or not in a new way naman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home