marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

24th BIRTHDAY: Part 1 ------

yeah i know my birthday is still on monday, but i have so many things going on that i feel i need to segregate my posts into parts, as usual. yesterday, friday was like my birthday too. although i wasn't really ecstatic about it, i am grateful for things, actually sa sobrang babaw ko, i am grateful for a lot of things. and i think that somehow it is good. keeps me grounded and hopeful. i will just post fave photos and etc next week in my multiply, and still post my fave pictures here in this blog.

oh, if you read my previous post below, i had wish for some stuff for my birthday, and guess what i got most of them, actually 2 out of the 3 items i "wished" for, i got. yayaya!

1. got a dark green hoodie jacket from pull and bear. www.pullandbear.com - i think its ZARA's sister company, i am not sure if we have that in manila though. i like the things there, and the hoodie i got is my first purchase from pull and bear.

2. my friend lyn, gave me $60 worth of vouchers from kinokuniya, which is my fave bookstore here in sg, so i went to pick 3 books, clueless in advertising, tokyo tabloid, and unstuck. i am so happy i got all these. actually there are some more books i want to purchase. she also gave me a birthday card and a oriental rug bookmark. so cool and nice of her. :)

3. office friends chipped in and gave me a 4GB, blue, iPod nano. a really nice gesture, though it was yeah, it was a nice gesture, really. at the same time juat eng gave me a hand made card, she is so creative and the card is really beautiful. :)

4. ting gave me a book called the art of account planning which is currently what i am reading, but in between i sneak at the 3 books i got also. hahaha! it wasnt a present, but she lent it to me, she said i can have it since it was too technical for her, copywriter daw kasi siya. hahaha!

5. got myself a polo, 2 belts, jeans and 1 newspaper boy cap in TOPMAN. haay. the wonders of retail therapy.

6. yesterday, rebecca and i ate at ichiban boshi, one of my fave sushi places here in sg to semi-celebrate my birthday. hahaha. she is so nice, i wrote her a "thank-you" email for the ipod, and was a little bit senti. she emailed me back and said that, she is happy that we work well together, and at the same time we are friends. and that she can be her careless and funny self when she is with me.

thank god for friends and family.

---

grabbed some photos from my brother's multiply, photos of last new year with my family.



inside angkong's room, with mom and dad


at bangkerohan with ags and cho

---

off to krabi, see you all next week. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger lazydog said...

happy bday anton, i dont know if you got my text this morning.. i think your in thailand now :) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take a ton of photos and share with us :)

8:59 PM  
Blogger anton said...

paulo, thanks for remembering, alam ko di ka magaling sa dates, kaya isang maalking thank you sayo.

i will share photos. hope you guys were here. mala-bolinao sana.. :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home