marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Friday, February 02, 2007

talking non-sense on friday night
------

i had breadtalk for dinner, kaya roulette, wasabi floss, and floss yaki nori. i mean itsthe healthier choice than that of the other food i was planning to get - BK, McDo, KFC!

---

now, i just want to sleep, super inaantok na ako, also because of the wind, its like christmas in manila. but maybe its because chinese new year is coming up, thats why the weather is like that, or maybe singapore although down south is also affected by the melting ice caps in china, so the wind blown here is so damn cold. okay whatever.

---

arg! i am trying to figure out this limewire, ipod, itunes technology thats been bugging me since this morning. i mean how difficult could it be to download songs and put it in my iTOON. (yes, that's the name of my ipod.. my nick's ton, so there goes the name of my ipod) i suddenly miss aggie and cho, they usually (okay, all the time) figure these things out for me. i am no techy person, all i know is to plan and do according to plan, but other than that, i have no sense of direction, im low-tech, and useless. chicho and my dad can even be electricians as they all know how to work things in the house. my mom told me that i should learn too, my reply, never mind, im just gonna hire someone to do it. i am no handyman. HAHA! beat that reply.

---

oh my, i just messaged aggie and tita bot, if they want to go on a HK-MACAU trip. i've researched hotels and plane fares already. and it will cost us around 600USD each, without the pocket money. my gawd. so much for my dream to go to bangkok, KL, bali and NY. hahaha! ubos na sa macau at HK. anyway, one of the reasons i've been dying to go to HK is because of MJ. well, i've recently looked at their site and he has new designs out. galeng. buti na lang, walang MJ dito sa singapore, or else ill be spending my my whole pay there. i wish may bonus.

so i asked aggie and tita bot to look for family or friends that might have a place in HK or MACAU so we can save on the hotels, and divert the money to food, shopping and pasalubongs. i hope meron silang makita, i've ben brushing through my addresses, and i know some that has a palce to stay, but nakakahiya naman, so maybe save up na lang din for hotels. HAHA!

well, if everything goes as planned we'll be spending 4 days in HK and 3 days in the ex-portugese colony by mid august. the first time i saw macau on travel and living, i immidiately fell in love with it, kasi mala italy siya, small european villages, made out of stones and etc. hay sarap. i just wanna stroll around with a cup of latte in my hand. read books in the shades. hay, again i am just dreaming.

time to go back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home