marionette show 2

food. desserts. cakes. coffe. ice creams. fab finds. quirky items. rants. raves. dreams. wants. needs. music. fashion. pictures. friends. family.

Monday, April 16, 2007

MISSIN the 'RENTS
------

while i was in malaysia, my family went to baguio for the holy week, they went with tita bot, tita bebs & fam, and uncle k and fam.. so they were around 20 plus the nannies. i kind of missed my parents, and my siblings, i miss spending time with them, and just hanging around. i miss those days where i am just there, and being there was a lot easier and much more convenient for me. i live my life differently now, and i dont have any regrets or whatsoever. i just pray that days would pass by so fast, that in no time, ill be back where i do belong.


my family somewhere in baguio. i got this from chicho's mulitply, he's caption.. family (minus anton)... shucks!


my mom and dad looks so cute together, its like they've been married yesterday. anyways, cute lang.


mom and cho posing ala koreans.. masyado nang nadamay sa kakanuod ng koreanovela. funny story is that at one point, my mom was so crazy about it that even all our utensils at home were korean spoons and chopstick, and take note we ate in a bowl, pero ang ulam namin prok chop. diyos ko!


mom and tita bot here. tita bot is like my second mom, cant wait for our HK trip. YAHOO!


chicho and aggie, my only 2 siblings in the world. i miss them na, i am excited cause they are coming over and we made it a point to watch spiderman 3.. yayaya!!


diyos ko, namimiss ko pamilya ko. konti pa, konti pang tiis...

2 Comments:

Blogger Daydreamer said...

lovin' your mom - i think she has found the fountain of youth! haha. remember the first time i met her, i thought she was your sister!! and you were the older sibling!! ;-)

3:21 PM  
Blogger anton said...

oo nga actually para ko nga shang kapatid.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home